Interim Measures for the Administration of Electric Bicycles in Wuhan City
"Interim Measures for the Management of Electric Bicycles in Wuhan City" has been examined and adopted at the 138th executive meeting of the Municipal People's Government on May 23, 2011 and is hereby promulgated and shall come into force as of June 17,
Interim Measures for the Administration of Electric Bicycles in Wuhan City
Article 1 These Regulations are formulated in accordance with the provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Road Traffic Safety, the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Implementation of Road Traffic Safety Law and the Regulations of the People's Republic of China on the Implementation of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Strengthening the Administration of Electric Bicycles and Maintaining Road Traffic Order, The Road Traffic Safety Law of the People's Republic of China, the Measures and other relevant laws and regulations.
Article 2 These Measures shall apply to the sale, registration and management of electric bicycles in the administrative areas of this Municipality.
Article 3 The term "electric bicycle" as used in these Measures refers to bicycles with two wheels as auxiliary energy source, which can realize manpower riding, electric or electric assist function and meet the relevant national standards.
Article 4 The traffic management department of the public security organ shall be responsible for the registration and licensing management of electric bicycles.
Quality and technical supervision department is responsible for organizing the publication of the city's electric bicycle registration on the licensing list of qualified electric bicycle quality supervision and management.
The administrative department for industry and commerce shall be responsible for the supervision and administration of the sales of electric bicycle market.
Environmental protection, urban management, finance, prices and other relevant departments in accordance with their respective responsibilities do a good job of electric bicycle management related work.
Article 5 This Municipality implements the management system of the qualified catalogs of electric bike registration.
The municipal department of quality and technical supervision shall, in conjunction with the departments of industry and commerce administration and traffic management of the public security organs, compile the list of qualified electric bike registrations in accordance with the national standards and announce them to the public and update them in a timely manner and implement dynamic management.
Producers selling electric bicycles in the municipality or their authorized sellers shall bear the producer business license, the industrial product production license, the vehicle inspection report issued by the legal quality inspection organization, the after-sales service system of the enterprise, the photo of the electric bicycle product and relevant technical data And other information to the city of quality and technical supervision departments to apply for registration into the electric bike on the licensing list.
The municipal departments of quality and technology supervision shall organize the departments of industry and commerce administration, traffic management departments of public security organs and other relevant experts to examine the application materials, and incorporate them into the qualified catalogs. The specific measures shall be formulated by the municipal quality and technology supervision departments in conjunction with the relevant departments separately.
Article 6 The working funds for the management of electric bicycles shall, in accordance with the relevant provisions on the management of electric bicycles, be included in the annual budget of the relevant departments after examination and approval by the financial department.
Article 7 Electric bicycle sellers shall register and sell electric bikes that conform to the national standards in accordance with the law, and make public the valid electric bicycle registration list on the spot of the sales place, and explain to the consumers the purchase of electric bikes Of electric bicycles are able to register in the city on the card.
Consumers buy electric bicycles do not meet national standards, or because the seller did not explain to consumers, resulting in consumers to buy electric bicycles can not be registered in the city on the card, the consumer has the right to ask the seller to return or replace the included catalog Of electric bikes. The seller is not returned or not replaced, the consumer can report to the industrial and commercial administrative department of complaints.
Article 8 Manufacturers and sellers of electric bicycles shall be encouraged to recycle used electric bicycles by way of trade-in.
Producers and sellers of lead-acid batteries shall adopt the old-for-new-way recycling of lead-acid batteries for electric bicycles, and the recovered lead-acid batteries shall be handled by units with hazardous waste operating licenses.
Article 9 This Municipality shall implement the registration system for electric bicycles. Registration on the licensing of electric bicycles should be included in the city electric bicycle registration on the licensing of qualified products.
Without the public security organs of traffic management registration and receive the relevant license of electric bicycles, shall not be on the road.
Electric bicycles with foreign licenses shall not be registered on the road of this Municipality without the registration of the traffic administrative department of the municipal public security organ.
Electric bicycle registration on the card of the specific measures by the municipal public security organs traffic management department shall be formulated.
Article 10 The traffic administrative department of the public security organ shall publicize the conditions, procedures, charging standards, materials to be submitted and model text of the application form for registration of electric bicycles to the public, and adopt additional registration points to allow sellers to pre-register And other measures for the public to register for electric bicycles on the card to facilitate the provision of services.
Article 11 The owner of an electric bicycle shall, within 30 days from the date of purchase of the vehicle, apply to the traffic administrative department of the public security organ in the jurisdiction where he resides for the registration of the registration procedure on the following materials:
(1) the legal identity certificate of the owner of the vehicle;
(2) purchase invoices or the legal provenance of other vehicles;
(C) vehicle vehicle factory certification.
The public security organs of the traffic management department on the application materials are complete and included in the registration list on the licensing of electric bicycles, should be the date of registration, registration certificate, driving license and plate; not registered, the applicant shall explain the reasons in writing.
Article 12 If the driving license and license plate of an electric bike are lost, lost or damaged, the owner of the vehicle shall apply to the traffic administrative department of the public security organ where the original registration is located for renewal or renewal.
Article XIII to encourage electric bicycle manufacturers, sellers, all for the electric bicycle accident insurance and third party liability insurance.
Article 14 The traffic administrative department of the public security organ shall issue the electric bicycle license plate to collect the cost of the work, and shall carry out the projects and standards approved by the finance and price departments of the provincial people's government and turn over the collected fees to the state treasury.
Article 15 It is forbidden to change the shape and registered structure of electric bicycles and the main technical parameters.
It is forbidden to install power plant or other devices that hinder traffic safety.
Article XVI driving electric bicycles on the road, should be accompanied by driving permit, in accordance with the provisions of hanging electric bike number plate, keep the license plate clear and complete, not intentionally blocked, defaced.
Forbidden to forge, alter or use forged or altered electric bicycle number plate, registration certificate, driving license; Prohibit the use of other electric bicycle license plate, registration certificate, driving permit.
Article 17 Driving electric bicycles shall comply with the following provisions in accordance with the law:
(A) the driver is at least 16 years of age, can only carry a 12-year-old children;
(2) Traffic lights, traffic signs and traffic signs shall be subject to the command of the traffic policeman and shall not run through the red light;
(3) Driving in non-motorized lanes; in the absence of non-motorized lanes, driving on the right side of the roadway shall not be tortuous or reverse driving; the speed shall not exceed the maximum speed prescribed by laws and regulations;
(4) to cross the motor vehicle lanes on the road sections and to pass through pedestrian crossings or pedestrian crossing facilities;
(5) the height of the load from the ground shall not exceed 1.5 meters, the width of the handlebar shall not exceed 0.15 meters, the length of the front-end shall not exceed the wheel, the back-end shall not exceed the body 0.3 meters;
(6) Other provisions of laws and regulations.
Electric bicycles should be parked in the provisions of the non-motor vehicle parking; no place to park, parked without prejudice to other vehicles and pedestrians.
Article 18 The following acts are prohibited for driving electric bicycles:
(1) to horn horns in the urban areas within the motor vehicle banned road and its loop areas;
(2) passenger operation;
(3) Drinking and drunken driving;
(4) Other acts prohibited by laws and regulations.
Article 19 Non-motorized lanes shall be set up in accordance with the standards set by the State in the new or expanded roads.
No unit or individual may, without approval, occupy the non-motorized lane without permission to park the vehicle, engage in business operations or otherwise obstruct the passage of non-motor vehicles.
Article 20 The traffic control department of the public security organ may take measures such as restricting passage and prohibiting passage in certain areas or sections according to the road and traffic flow conditions of electric bicycles.
Article 21 The traffic administrative department of the public security organ shall strengthen the data, archives management and information collection of electric bicycles, establish a computer information network of electric bicycles, and provide relevant information inquiry services to the society.
Traffic management departments of public security organs shall strengthen the publicity of laws and regulations on road traffic safety, guide the safe driving of electric bicycle drivers, and conscientiously maintain the order of road traffic.
Article 22 The departments of traffic management, quality and technology supervision, administration for industry and commerce, price and environment protection of public security organs shall, within their respective areas of responsibility, strengthen supervision and management of electric bicycles, establish reporting and complaint handling systems, publish reports and complaints telephones, To deal with complaints about complaints, maintenance and protection of the legitimate rights and interests of production operators and the public.
Article 23 Any of the following acts shall be dealt with by the relevant departments according to the following division of labor:
(1) sales of electric bicycles that do not conform to national standards shall be handled by the administrative department for industry and commerce on the basis of the Product Quality Law of the People 's Republic of China;
(2) If the seller fails to return the goods or replace them in accordance with the requirements of consumers, the administrative department for industry and commerce shall handle the case according to the Law of the People 's Republic of China on the Protection of the Rights and Interests of Consumers;
(3) Where the recovered lead-acid batteries are not disposed of by a unit that has a permit for the operation of hazardous wastes, the administrative department for environmental protection shall handle the waste according to the Law of the People's Republic of China on Prevention and Control of Environmental Pollution by Solid Wastes;
(4) Where the electric bicycle is violated in accordance with the first paragraph of Article 17 of the present Measures, the traffic administrative department of the public security organ shall, in accordance with the provisions of the Law of the People's Republic of China on Road Traffic Safety and the Implementation Rules of the Road Traffic Safety Law of the People's Republic of China 405), "Hubei Province, the implementation of <Law of the People's Republic of China on Road Traffic Safety> approach;
(5) Where the electric bicycles are parked in violation of the provisions of Paragraph 2 of Article 17 of the present Measures, the traffic administrative departments of the public security organs and the administrative law enforcement departments of the municipalities shall, within the scope of their respective functions and duties, respectively, according to the Law of the People's Republic of China on Road Traffic Safety, The People's Republic of China on Road Traffic Safety Law "(State Council Decree No. 405)," Hubei Province, the implementation of the "People's Republic of China Road Traffic Safety Law" approach "and" Wuhan City, the relative concentration of administrative penalties Trial Measures "(City People's Government Order No. 137);
(6) If the electric bicycle license plate, registration certificate or driving license is forged, altered or used forged or altered, the public security organ shall deal with it according to the Law of the People's Republic of China on Public Security Administration Punishment.
Add：No.8th, Nanda Road, Jinsha ChengNan Industrial Park, Danzhao Town, Nanhai District, Foshan,Guangdong
Business ：(+86)757-81289786,81289783,81039626 Purchasing Department：(+86)757-86778505